Things you will need:
- -2 bundles of 8″ brazilian curly and 1 8″ brazilian curly closure
- -or 3 bundles of Brazilian curly 8″ (you will not use all 3) 8” available upon request only $60
- curved hair extension needle and thread.
- - razor comb (you can use shears/sizzors if you are well trained at cutting hair)
- Okay ladies you will need to cornrow you hair flat to your head in a circular braid pattern. With this style you will not leave any of your real hair out to cover any tracks.
- Next take your first pack of 8″ start sewing in your hair from the bottom nape area and work your way up.
- If you are planning on using a lace closure then sew the extensions in the direction as if you where to leave a u part out. If not sew the extensions on in a circular pattern around the head.
- Now that the extensions have been applied just add your lace closure or your hand made top closure piece.
- Comb the closures to the front as to allow some hair to fall into your face.
- Razor come the hair. The shorter pieces will be towards the bottom the longer lengths will be towards the top.
Remember you can always purchase the hair and print out a picture and take them to your local beauty salon.
Hope that helps Divas and good luck. If you attempt this style please send us a picture!!! We would love to add it to the gallery!