posted in Celeb Hair (how to get this look)
Things you will need:
- Denman Brush
- Your favorite curl cream,
- a water bottle,
- 2.5 bundles of our Malaysian Kinky Curly extensions in an 18″ 16″ and 1/2 14″ (lengths may vary upon your discretion)
- Take your Malaysian Kinky Curly extensions to a reliable salon and have them color the 14″ and 1/2 of the 16″ to a 4/30/27 or the color of your choice. And the 1/2 16″ and 18″ to a very dark chocolate brown color. It is always best to take the picture to the salon. ***These colors are optional. Please choose the color that compliments you best!
- Prepare your leave-out to be a lightly slanted left side part. (you may leave your edges out if you choose but it is not necessary for this style) and braid your hair down. The braid pattern does not have to be perfect as it will not be noticeable with kinky curly hair.
- Sew in your extensions with the longest length at the bottom and shortest length at the top.
- After your sew-in is finished tie your hair into 6 sections. Starting from the back take once section at a time and wet it with your spray bottle to loosen the kinky texture. Apply a small of your favorite curling cream an smooth it in with your denman brush. The denman brush will define the curls and make them pop. The denman bursh is the magic ingredient to this look!
- Repeat to the other 5 sections and once finished give your hair a vigorous shake and TaDah! You have been Miko’fied!